Muslin Hooded Wrap – Bird Box
Recall a first time the attendant delivered your kid to you, all wrapped up but with only their small little head protruding? Wasn’t it intimidating those few times you tried wrapping on your own since you realized if you didn’t do it correctly, this might anger the baby rather than soothing them back?
The Muslin Hood Towels make life a lot easier by providing built-in head assistance. These are a beautiful pleasure and a fantastic companion in all of the activities with your little ones.
- Gentle on the skin of the baby
- Pure cotton muslin of the highest quality
- 100% chemical-free and anti-allergic
- Material is ultra-soft, long-lasting, and environmentally friendly.
- The ideal present for babies
Why Are Hooded Towels Needed for Babies?
- This kind of towel helps in maintaining your baby’s body temperature so they don’t experience goosebumps or shivering while transitioning from a warm bath to their snug crib.
- Particularly during the wiggly stage, the hooded style and compact size allow for a more seamless passage from the bathtub to the changing table.
- Infants are susceptible to chills before gaining their insulating “baby fat,” so it’s crucial to quickly dry them off after a bath. However, you should also try to be as gentle as you can. An ideal towel for a newborn baby is soft and lightweight.