It’s common knowledge that wrapping a newborn not only protects them from their biological startle response, but also calms them down. Swaddling resembles your contact and helps the infant self-soothe when the baby is anxious without you. However, there is one disadvantage to swaddling: occasionally the swaddles do not allow enough air to circulate, leaving the baby overheated and uncomfortable.
The goal of Muslin mittens is to change that. Muslin is far more breathable than cotton when swaddled, allowing the infant to sleep peacefully like the perfect little angels they are.
- Beautiful Prints Breathable and ultra-soft
- The best knitted hood towel alternative Feather-light and adequately sized?
- 100% chemical-free and anti-allergic
- Muslin made from 100% organic cotton.
- The ideal present for babies